Monday, August 20, 2007

Who is speaking on my behalf?

When my people are killed in jail and killers never found

When those killing my people are freed from jail and never found

When my blood is worth 10000 US

When my Garaads are lining up for the Islan tacsi and my VP is forbidden from attending my Garaad burial

When my Holl Holl mountains are sold off to Aussies and the proceeds are building Garowe Airport

When my men are rounded up to fight in Kismaayo and Yey nephews are attacking Lascanood suburbs

When Xaabsadde is sacked for saving my blood

When my NGO money is used up in Garowe and thankfully my teachers paid by Somaliland

When my Garaad is on a 10 month tour abroad and cannot find time for Buhoodle crisis

When Taleex is burning and Fuad is alone fighting

When arms are flocking from Qardho and my forces sleeping in Adhi Caddey



Laascanood, ceelna uma qodan, cidna uma maqna


Mohamed Sougal
http://soolsomaliland.blogspot.com/

No comments: